James Bay Quebec
The Prolific Mining District of James Bay Quebec
The Company signed a land package acquisition in James Bay Quebec in February. Maxtech's 100% owned James Bay Project has two claim sets and represents a strategic holding in an emerging gold district in the same greenstone belt as the recent Azimut Exploration Elmer Property.
QUEBEC'S James Bay has always been a
Canadian Mining District
The Maxtech plan is to build a footprint in this mining district with
additional claims and options on current mining properties in Quebec.
The mandate is to work with the Quebec investment community and to build
a strong shareholder base in Quebec.
There is a clearly defined and well established permitting process in Quebec.
Quebec has a supportive government and pro-mining community.
Both Claims have excellent access to transportation routes and good mining infrastructure.
MAXTECH'S KALI PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Acquisition represents a new foothold in a world class mining district
- Assets consist of 2 Distinct Claim Sets
- First Claims: directly west and adjacent to Azimut Exploration Patwon Gold Discovery property
- First Claims: directly north and contiguous to Dios Exploration Inc. Kali Gold Project
- First Claims: Previously staked by
Auguyva Mining Resources and part of their 2007 Kali Project which are claims in the same land package today owned by Azimut Exploration.
- Second Claims: east of Lac Duxbury in the James Bay basin
- Second Claims: west of Precious Metals Corporation of Quebec
- Second Claims: borders the main highway in James Bay